Sutton's Nursery

When we found out our 2nd child was going to be a boy, I was stumped on a direction for his room. My first stop was Chic Cheap Nursery. This is an awesome blog with tons of real nurseries featured (with lots of other great finds).

I kept going back to THIS nursery. I loved the calming feel to it and the modern furniture. This became my muse.

(photos from Chic Cheap Nursery)

In the spirit of sharing, Chic Cheap Nursery does a great job of telling us where the different elements of the room came from. I was then able to recreate the mobile (lantern cluster) exactly!

Sutton's Nursery

(our version)


Bedding: Made by my amazingly talented Mother (Owner of The Mulberry Bush) :o)
Fabric: ordered from Fabric Guru
Mobile lanterns: Martha Stewart on Amazon & star from the Paper Lantern Store
Crib/ changing table: Babyletto Modo from All Modern
Swing/ Infant Insert: 4Moms MamaRoo 
Curtains: Bed, Bath & Beyond
Curtain Rods: Ikea
Rocker: Gift from Mother in Law
Pillow: World Market


Shelf: Lowes
Diaper bag: Tory Burch
Plush elephant: Build a Bear (mini friends)
Sleepers: gift from friend (bought at Frisco Mercantile)
Wooden Sign: "We loved you even before you were born" Uptown Country


Dresser: Refurbished by my parents, knobs from Hobby Lobby and chaklboard stickers listing the sizes in each drawer from Cherry Hill Designs

Lamp: Lowes
Hanging shelf: Ikea
Standing shelf: Ikea
Chalkboard Contact Paper: Amazon Where I take my belly pics (idea from pinterest)

Canvas Sign on shelf: Made by Me! (idea from Pinterest)

Closet dresser: refurbished by my parents, knobs from Hobby Lobby (always 50% off!) and chalkboard stickers: Cherry Hill Designs
Green Baskets: World Market
Shoe organizer: lowes
I Love You Alphabet Printable: Free printable from Sprik Space

Hope I have inspired you! I would love to hear your thoughts.
This post is not sponsored and 100% my opinion


Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.