Time to Party Tuesday: Blue and Green

As I mentioned yesterday, I am drawn to the blue and green party color combo. It reminds me of Back to School time (I don't know why, but it does) These two parties do an awe inspiring job of carrying a color scheme throughout the entire party!



THIS party brings a preppy feel to a Swim theme!


I love the swim shorts logo!


Cupcakes in ice cream cones...too cute!


Personalized beach pails as favors


Simple seating area that looks great!

THIS party has been on my favorites list for a while. It is an unique Sing Along theme with the same blue and green color combo. If you haven't spent some time with Christy on P is for Party, you need to head there next and plan to be there for a while. I love her work, and as a fellow boy mom she will always be a great inspiration for boy parties :o)


Perfect tablescape


This look is as simple as adding a sticker to a plate...see, you can do that!


I love the clean look of the white cupcake base



sandwiches wrapped in scrapbook paper!

Individual microphones as party favors :o)

What other color combinations are you loving these days?? Please share! And as always, if you have a boy party to pass along, send it on over to pedicurestopuddles@yahoo.com


Photobucket Pin It

2 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Thank you, thank you for your kind words!! You were so sweet to write about Nick's party and I am so glad you enjoy my blog!! It's so nice to 'meet' you. =)

MommyToTwoBoys said...

My favorite color combination is pink, brown, and green. Unfortunately, like you, I will never get to use that combo for a party, or a room, or my blog about my boys. Kinda sucks huh? I also like bright blue and brown too, so that could work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.