Tag! You're It

                             

In the days leading up to The Buddy's first day of preschool, I was itching to figure out a way to label all of his things. There are options that slide around sippy cups, iron on clothing labels, to label pacifiers...even thin ones to label your pencils! I didn't know what to choose!?

Then I found Kiddotags.com. They specialize in custom name labels that stick to your Kiddo's toys, bottles, cups, pacifiers, etc. The best part is they are Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Waterproof, Weather-proof (UV-Resistant) and scuff-proof!

My FAVORITE item is their NEW Value Pack! This nifty pack includes:

•80 Pencil Thin Kiddo Tags


•30 Mini Kiddo Tags

•20 Polka Dot Kiddo Tags

•5 Pair of Shoe Dots

•2 Bag Tags

That is 132 tags for $34.99!! Coming from someone who paid over $50 for half the amount of labels, I am kicking myself for not doing better research! The other cool option is that as you tweak your custom design, it lets you view your work. That way you know exactly what your getting.


Warning** Customizing can be addicting!


Kiddotags is also introducing their new Peek-A-Boo line of unique customizable name tags


Wouldn't this make a perfect back to school gift for your little buddy?? What product is your MUST HAVE before school starts??

This post is not sponsored and 100% my opinion!
Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

Marissa said...

cute tags! Not sure about our must-have's because it's still preschool for us! BUT I know that my son looks forward to picking out his backpack-which is VERY cute this year! and I always like to send a "Nice to Meet my Teacher" gift at the beginning of the school year, so trying to think of something super cute and creative??!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.