Lunchbox Love

 Do you have fond memories of receiving notes in your lunchbox growing up? Like everything else since we were kids, Say Please has evolved those hand written smile makers into a great product. Lunchbox Love is a collection of positive notes and fun trivia for your Buddy's lunchbox, backpack, binder, or pillow.



At $3.99 a volume (and 8 impressive volumes offered), I think these would make great for the first day of school? Or even stocking stuffers! (It's never too early!)






The front is always a positive phrase and the back is always interesting trivia. Wouldn't your Buddy enjoy receiving these!?

This post is not sponsored and 100% my opinion!
Photobucket Pin It

3 comments:

Marissa said...

so cute, as of now I was sending letters to my three year old on Spiderman napkins..that's probably a much better idea :)

Marissa said...

I emailed you about the party planning!!!

Sherri said...

Great idea! I love giving my kids lunch love! These look fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.