And The Winner Is...

I was very careful in making sure that every blog follower, facebook fan, and party submitted, etc was accounted for when completing random.org! Without further ado...our winner is

ROSIE
Rosie said...



"Okay, I just added this to my facebook, now I've gotta go add it to my blog!"

Congrats, Girl! Please email me at pedicurestopuddles@yahoo.com by 10AM on Monday, May 31st with your size and address where you would like for your CU-UTE new T to be sent!!
 
Thank you, everyone for your kind words and entries! I have enjoyed hearing from you and hope to have another giveaway in the near future. And as always...if you have a great find or party to share, we would love to hear it!!

Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.