Time to Party Tuesday: Boy Birthdays

Birthday party planning makes me giddy. My head starts to spin with theme ideas and details while my hubby's head starts to spin at the thought of what I might spend. My fear is that one day soon The Buddy will no longer let me have a say in his birthday party plans. I mean there is only so much you can do with an elmo or thomas the train theme, right! Wrong, there are actually really great tricks to make a character party not cheesy. So anytime I stumble upon a great boy party I try to bookmark it for future reference. Why do little girls get to have all the fun!? Well they don't!

I plan to post great boy parties as I come across them. If you have hosted one, please feel free to pass it on to pedicurestopuddles@yahoo.com. We could all use a little inspiration, right!

This is a creative Camp Out Birthday party for a 6 year old from "Random thoughts of a Supermom" I love that it was planned from 3pm to 7pm, so you don't have to fuss with a sleepover. Here are my favorite details:
simple but perfect invitation

A walking stick and handkerchief never looked so fun!

Super simple: cupcake mix, can of frosting, and a fruit rollup for the flame

a camp out wouldn't be complete without smores! YUM!
Party perfect favors

You can see all of the party details here!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.